Here’s our spin a favorite kids - and let’s face it - grownup snack that’s quick, easy and effortless! It's made with our rice milk white chocolate chips and Marshmallows. This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free. Please note that this recipe is not soy-free.
- ¼ cup Earth Balance
- 2 ½ cups Dandies Mini Marshmallows
- 3 cups gluten-free rice crispy cereal
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup PASCHA White Baking Chips
- In a small pot, heat the Earth Balance and the marshmallows until melted. Continue stirring until fully melted.
- Transfer the melted marshmallows into a mixing bowl.
- Add the rice crispy cereal and stir to combine.
- Add the dried cranberries and the PASCHA White Baking Chips and mix well.
- Place into a greased 8in x 8in pan and flatten.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.